BLOGMAS // WHO YOU SHOULD BE FOLLOWING #2 // INSTAGRAM

Saturday



Her Insta makes me miss summer, ok I know, I'm living in Malta right now. But I get the Coachella, pink skies, cold beer summer vibes from this account. She could be the poster gal for Nasty Gal. Sexy, fun and bold. 




Now when people talk about having themes, this girl know how to do it. It's so refreshing and cleansing going onto her page. But such a contrast when you see her killer fierce selfies. And let's talk about her eyebrows for a moment. Make up perfection at its finest. 




The filter on her Insta is what I'm drawn to. There's a warm undertone that I really appreciate. I tend to go on her page to view natural makeup styles and then ideas for bold lipsticks. She's absolutely stunning. I really love the African art she occasionally posts - I don't really see anyone else doing that.





It's the typical Parisian effortlessly cool situation here. Denim and leather. Sophisticated dinners by the Eiffel. Now she's in LA - so think French chic mixed with Old Hollywood. We got a classic beauty on our screens. 






No comments:

Post a Comment