BLOGMAS // MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M A LONDONER

Friday

After a three hour plane journey of talking to a nervous flyer I was finally home. 12 weeks of being abroad, I can't wrap my head around it.

Landing into London felt so surreal. It really felt like home because I could recognise places, however it felt like I hadn't even been away for 12 weeks. Maybe 1 week.

Getting into bed was the highlight, my mum even left a box of Malteasers sitting on my bed. I thought it could be a spin on the fact that I was in Malta... Maltese... Malteasers. Maybe? Possibly?

I had an interview today, so I had to head down to central London. Piccadilly Circus, Soho, Oxford Street, Bond Street, Chinatown. The places that I missed. So many restaurants to choose from, I couldn't stop drooling and plate envying walking past the restaurants.

I realised that I'm a cosmopolitan gal.

I need my options. I like change. Busy places don't scare me. They excite me. But maybe it's because I'm a Londoner.

Walking down the busiest street in London, full of crazy christmas shoppers and slow strolling tourists, it isn't annoying, it's homely to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment