BLOGMAS // EVERYBODY NEEDS A CHEEKY XMAS JUMPER

Thursday


Thanks to Missguided and Boohoo, we now have an amazing section dedicated to our much loved tacky Christmas jumpers.

But instead of the generic wooly jumpers of reindeers prancing through the frost or the waving stone-eyed snowman. I have found humorous, joyful and tasteful jumpers that will have your grandma looking twice, and then a third time with her glasses on, to read what the slogan says. 

Sleight whaaaat?!

I would say do not wear around kids, or else you'll be hearing JINGLE MY BELLS until the next Christmas dinner. 

At the moment Missguided have a 50% off sale for Christmas jumpers, so...I'll be getting mine tonight!

It's a shame it's only acceptable to wear Xmas jumpers once a year. I say there should be Easter jumpers too (I'm sure there are some out there - I'm just missing out). I'm thinking of a jumper that says 'the chocolate monster', or something to make it seem okay that I'm eating so much chocolate in one day.




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these an your Christmas puns had me laughing so much; I NEED that "Elf Off" jumper!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection! Love the one with donuts!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say "Kiss My Sprouts" is the one that made me crack up!

    www.salmandean.com

    ReplyDelete