BLOGMAS// BEST PHOTO EDITING APPS

Thursday

On the 10th day of Blogmas, your true love gave to you...

GREAT... EDITING... ADVICE!

So I thought I should do a round up of my favourite apps to use to edit photos before I publish on Insta.




BOOMERANG

I love the gif image it creates. I use this to switch it up from taking a standard still picture. 
I thank Instagram for showing this to me. It creates 2 second video that create a fun and jittery effect. 



FACETUNE

I've only had this for a month, and I don't regret purchasing it. What I use it for the most is to whiten my tea-stained teeth #britishproblems. It's great to smoothen out your skin, but don't go photoshop cray cray on this or else it won't be the true you!


VSCO CAM

I hear everyone uses this one more than Afterlight, because it's free. But I feel as if everyone ends up using the same kind of cool, edgy filter on their photos nowadays. 
I wish there were more filters on it, but it's a simple enough app to use.  


AFTERLIGHT

I think Afterlight will always be my favourite for adding filters and editing. I find it EVEN more simple to use than VSCO CAM. And a wide range of filters to use from, worth the small price you pay. I would suggest using this one the most!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a VSCOcam user myself and I'm looking to try out Afterlight!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used VCSOcam but I think the best solution for MAC its https://macphun.com/ this is my favorite photo editing app, I like it because it's very easily to create quality photos by your own without any professional skills.

    ReplyDelete