BLOGMAS // IM COMING HOME!

Thursday

This is the longest time I've been away from home. 12 weeks. I normally go on holidays for about two weeks, but nothing longer. And I have truly missed London. It is one of the best capitals in the world and I'm glad to call it home. I realised that there really isn't anywhere similar to it.



WHAT I MISS THE MOST ABOUT LONDON:

I miss beautiful house in Notting Hill, like the ones below.

Trendy and unusual bars, a bar near my house produce cocktail in glass milk bottles and jam jars.

Nandos. And Wetherspoons.

Going for long walks in parks, marching on the crackling autumn leaves.

A wide choice of restaurants.

TFL saving lives.

A crazy end to an evening out on night buses.

Observing at what everyone wears, London street style is always inspirational.

Variety of ciders.

Being on time to places, thanks again TFL.

How happy everyone becomes when the sun is out.

The smell of rain. Don't miss rain but the smell damp streets feel homely.








No comments:

Post a Comment