BLOGMAS // A TYPCIAL CHRISTMAS DINNER @ TOBY CARVERY

Saturday

I've been looking forward to this meal about a month and a half go when we first organised it. Toby Carvery, the most British restaurant you can get. Essential to have a roast before Christmas Day roast. It's not being eager, it's appreciating how good British Christmas meals are. 

In a typical British roast you'd find:

Meat : turkey, beef, pork, gammon or chicken

Roasted Potatoes

Pigs in Blanket

Yorkshire Pudding

Stuffing

Carrots

Peas

Parsnips

Brussel Sprouts

Gravy

Cranberry Sauce

Mint Sauce

In tonight's meal I didn't stuff myself with everything on that list, just chose my favourites. I'm suffering on the sofa with an aching food baby.



  

1 comment:

  1. Looks soooo good. I've never been to Toby Carvery before but I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for one now. Can't wait for my roast tomorrow! Been really enjoying your Blogmas Xx

    ReplyDelete