The Outfit Issue: Knot and Wrap Up for Winter

Wednesday

This dress. Is the dress. The dress you instantly know that it will suit any occasion. Sophisticated enough to be formal, but a real beauty to show off certain assets. The grey compliments our frosty British winter, and paired with a gold necklace will bring a bit of colour back. I would also pair with black or brown ankle boots. My favourite feature is the knot in the middle, it forms a stunning draping that sits perfectly on me. Chic Empire sell SUCH gorgeous products that you must have a browse.  This dress was a bit of a bargain... £25 ! Worth every penny.

Another outfit post is nearly approaching!


Necklace: Urban Outfitters, Dress: Chic Empire, Ankle Boots: Forever 21









7 comments:

  1. Love the dress!
    And it really suits you, you look absolutely beautiful.
    xx


    www.josephineteresa.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, so simple yet stylish! <3

    I have a new outfit post on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this dress! I've been trying to find a long sleeved evening dress, I might have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The price for this dress is really good considering how well the material drapes! Also, I'm so in love with your necklace, I love how dainty it is - even thought it features a crystal design! Fantastic look on you :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress! Love how you styled it, it goes perfect with that necklace! :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete