Giving the sun the cold shoulder

Thursday



I'm constantly scrolling down my Instagram. Why do all my friends decide to go on holiday at the same time? Is there a secret whatsapp group that they've created to plan how to make me feel super jealous? I think so, I truly think so.

BUT no woes, because the sun is super shining and I'm sweating buckets without being in Spanish heat.

I'm normally the one to wear shorts and a crop top when it's pretty hot. However, now I've turned 21 which is legally an adult, I thought to wear something more sophisticated. Not because I have to, but let's experiment.

The dress is from Primark, handbag from H&M and shoes from Missguided.

The dress made me feel like I should be on a gondola in Venice, or walking by the coast of Cannes. Because of it's off-the-shoulder and midi length style, I didn't feel too hot and bothered walking around. The perfect attire for summer when you've had enough of the denim shorts riding up you all day long.






No comments:

Post a Comment