Do What You Love: New Blogging Directions

Tuesday


Think less, do more is my motivation for today. 


I'm a worrier. Wishing I was more of a warrior.

I have a habit of over-thinking which causes stress and anxiety.

Hands-up if you know what I'm talking about.

I've been very lacklustre about blogging over the summer, which I really wanted to be my summer project. 

I kept on telling people that I'm uninspired and unmotivated.

Which I was. 

But also I was afraid to change my blog, again.

I hate being categorised into fashion blogger or lifestyle blogger or travel blogger. Because why would a travel blogger do a beauty haul, or why would a fashion blogger write about her feelings? I wanted to be everything under the bloggersphere.

But after a long trail of worries, I think I've found my niche.

I will carry on my fashion, might put it in a side link, or imbedded in the main text.

My aim is talk more than materialistic things. As life is more than objects. We live by our feelings, not just by what we have or wear. 

I got this idea from Sex and the City (sorry, but I'm going there). 

Carrie narrates each episode beginning with a thought. Then the story goes elsewhere. However resolving into Carrie's initial question at the start. 

I've written a post few months which portrays exactly what I mean: http://karachelsie.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/diary-issue-march.html

I called it DIARY ISSUE. As I tend not to write about very personal subjects. 

The point that I'm coming to is that, I'll write about whatever I want to write about - in more depth and meaning.

I don't know if gain or lose followers by doing this. But it's what I'm passionate about and good at writing about.

My friend, who also blogs - Salman Dean, asked me why would people want to go on your blog.
I just said to feel inspired. 

But now I say ...

To make my readers think.






(pictures via pinterest)

1 comment: