Laced Up / Pin-Ups

Friday


 My favourite trend at the moment. Inspired by 80s metal rock chic, though mutually reminds me of 70's boho.
I just can't get enough of it. I must admit this lace up trend heavily exhibits the booby region, but in a sultry than tacky approach. Whether I can pull it off is another issue.






I think it could suit all styles. Kim (below) flaunts it - a dominatrix fashion , whereas Kris unveils some skin within a very covered-up ensemble.


Taken from the Givenchy Fall collection, who wore it better? Kim or Kris?




(style.com , what-do-i-wear.com , cocoperez , patriciabright.co.uk)


3 comments:

  1. I love these lace up tops, so chic! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're so gorgeous when styled in the right way! The look in the second picture is absolutely stunning x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally loving this trend too.

    ReplyDelete