There's Something In The Flares

Tuesday


We were introduced to flare many decades ago, and now I'm proud to say that they are back. 

Flared trousers, bell bottoms or just known as flares.

They are the magic weapon for creating your legs to look slimmer and longer. You can definitely sense the 70s boho vibe when they are glamorously pulled off. 

Last year I told my friend that they are making a modern 21st century comeback. In the kindest way ever, he basically asked if I was okay? The trousers alone can seem a bit strange, but pair it with a crop top and floppy hat - now that's the style.













WHERE TO FIND FLARES :

MISSGUIDED


ASOS



BOOHOO









Although I don't think flares are back in fashion yet for men...


3 comments:

  1. I love flares so much and I think they look gorgeous on so many women, especially those that are tall! I'm only 5"3 and when I try on flares I look ridiculous :) Great post x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha are you refering to me as the "friend"? Okay I admit I was wrong. Flares have totally made a come back and they look so gooood!

    www.salmandean.com

    ReplyDelete